Thursday, September 06, 2007

Got some photos here

Just some random stuff from the past couple of weeks. Wanted to get something up before I leave for the grand European vacation. The site will be back at full strength upon my return.


NDB has demonstrations. I never manage to notice anymore.


Garli, one of the villages I visited.


More Garli. They've got birds.


Amadou, one of the guys I stayed with.


Samba. That's a chicken that we just killed.


Forlorn children. I swear they requested this photo.


Back in NKT, Nick and I pose for our cd insert.


We make NDB the wonderland that it is.


Enlightenment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beard... You lost the beard. We can hardly wait to see you. Love

Anonymous said...

Did the Western Sizzlin hat finally completely fall apart?

Anonymous said...

You, my friend, suck at getting fat.
-Isaac

Unknown said...

John - I'm excited to see pictures and hear about your trip to Europe. It is looking like I may be doing a South American romp in December, which makes a trip to West Africa in February pretty unlikely. But I have not ruled out anything for 2008 so please keep me in mind if you are planning any travels - especially after you finish up your 2 years because then you're bank account will be brimming with that readjustment allowance.

Anonymous said...

You have been back ten days. We are waiting eagerly for the next post. Describe whatit was like to return to NBU.