Wednesday, December 12, 2007

See also

Just to clarify, reference points for the Overall Riot Rating scale are as follows:

10 - Reginald Denny
1 - Dakota Fanning

Also, please see Isaac Fitzgerald's new website, in which he solicits money to go dance for democracy in the jungle or something. Link is to your right, or you can be lazy and just click here: http://www.isaacfitzgerald.com

Finally, I went to Europe a few months ago. It was excellent. Here is a photo from Lisbon.

Gui Boratto - Chromophobia

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I admit to being pop culturally retarded, but who is Reginald Denning? I do know who Dakota Fanning is. It is embarassing to put this bit of info about myself out into the ethers, but I want to understand the rating scale so I can calibrate it with the Mother Worry Scale.
A Christmas box was sent the week after Thanksgiving. 'Hope it gets there sometime close to Christmas. Today I am going to get a tree and finish all the out of town Christmas shopping. We are getting in the spirit. At least I am. We will call soon.

Anonymous said...

Where are all the comment writers?

guerillagardener said...

John,

Just writing to say that I hope the holidays treated you well and that new years will be no different. Let me know when you're on skype next.

cookie said...

John,
I hope the spirit journey formation anniversary of Jesus Christ inspired you this year and the crystal ball that drops on midnight on Dec. 31 will do the same. Let's skype soon.
Caroline

Anonymous said...

Time for an update. It's not like nothing is happening over there.

cookie said...

i second your mom john. don't leave us hanging.

cookie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.