Thursday, November 16, 2006

Remember that time you slept on Wyoming Avenue?

If I had a 40 (Steel Reserve, High Gravity - of course), I'd pour one out for Rummy. Then I'd hose off the driveway and try to imagine a world in which he had never existed.

A slightly belated congratulations to one Tim Persico and, as long as I'm tossing them around, his political man behind the curtain, Patrick Murphy, for making PA's 8th district a nicer shade of blue. Tim, I feel much more comfortable with the American political machine now that you're a cog.

That will be all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your running shoes are on the way to NM. Did you sleep on Wyoming Ave? Why?
We are also happy that Pa is a nicer shade of blue. Good work Tim.

Anonymous said...

I think it's hugely appropriate that your name survey isn't working - in homage of sorts to American democracy. My vote is Bertrand, obviously, and you get a free pass to ignore 7 more of my emails just for putting my suggestion in the final cut! The new picture on your blog is beautiful - where is it from?

Anonymous said...

OH I forgot to sign that last one. Your Mom must be smart - she figured out how to make her comments say "Mom said"...

I can never remember how to log in as anything other than anonymous. But hopefully the vote for Bertrand tipped you off regardless. Unless Bob Diehl is a regular reader of your blog.

:)

kerry o

Anonymous said...

Dear John,
Your letter is on its way. Also, in your honor, I bought a $1 yellow hand cut out at the McDonald's on 17th. Your name is proudly up on the wall. Hope you appreciate.
Always thinking of you,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Kerry, I am smart, witty and unbelievably beautiful for a 54 year old woman. But all you need to do to be quoted as "_____ said" is identify yourself as "other" when choosing an identity, then put in your user name, do the idiot identity typing in the appropriate box and hit "publish." (No password is necessary.)